After months of calling on Governor Cuomo and New York State lawmakers to take immediate action to protect farmworkers from COVID-19, we are pleased to share the news that NY's Department of Health, Department of Labor, and Department of Agriculture & Markets have finally released guidance documents aimed at addressing the threat COVID-19 presents to our state's farmworkers and their families.
Learn more about New York's recommended protocols for Agriculture:
- Interim Guidance for Prevention and Response of COVID-19 at Farms
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Operator Checklist for Farms
- Covid-19 Prevention Tips for Farmworkers
- Interim Guidance for Horticulture (greenhouse operations, nurseries, sod farms, arborists and landscapers)
- Interim Guidance for Non-Food Related Agriculture Activities During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- Non-Food Related Agriculture Guidelines for Employers and Employees