2018 Fundraising Drive
We've met our 30K match!
Can you help us go further?
Your gift will help us grow our organization to meet the challenges facing immigrants and low-wage workers in our communities. Our current priorities include hiring an additional Labor & Employment Attorney to expand our litigation docket, an Immigration Paralegal to support our growing immigration practice, and a new Executive Director to lead WJCNY into the next era of our organization’s work. With these additions to our team, we aim to:
- Successfully litigate collective and class action lawsuits on behalf of hundreds of low-wage workers confronting wage theft and other workplace abuses,
- Conduct outreach in order to provide "Know Your Rights" information and training to thousands of farmworkers and other low-wage workers across Upstate New York,
- Provide free immigration consultations and legal representation on critical immigration law matters affecting our clients and their communities,
- Provide legal and case management support services to survivors of labor trafficking, sexual assault, and domestic violence,
- Assist immigrant families in creating Family Preparedness Plans in case of family separation due to immigration enforcement actions, and
- Restore driver's license access to undocumented New Yorkers together with our partners in the Green Light NY campaign.
Follow this link if you prefer to make your donation via Paypal. Please make checks out to the Worker Justice Center of New York and mail to 9 Main Street, Kingston, NY 12401.